Thank you so much for supporting our small business. We know that your soy candle is going to brighten your day as much as your purchase brightens ours. We’d like to support you by helping to protect your investment in our handmade Southern Oak Artisan soy candles. Please review the tips below for candle care instructions that will give you the most success and enjoyment of the candle. We know you will love our candles, and look forward to hearing your thoughts!
- Trim the wick 1/4″ before lighting.
- Always burn your soy candle within sight, keeping away from children and pets.
- Keep your soy candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings and any other flammable objects.
- Only burn your soy candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn your soy candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains.